New Deal for Beats by Dre Powerbeats3 wireless earphones. Get 19% Off for limited time at Livingsocial
$129.99 it was $159.99.
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill—a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited-edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
- Wireless in-ear earphones
- Water- and sweat-resistant
- Designed to work for up to 12 hours on a full charge
- Can play for one hour after 5 minutes of charging
- Ergonomic design for clear and dynamic sound
- Earhooks for a secure fit
- Microphone with the RemoteTalk function
- Allows for communicating with Siri, answering calls, playing music, and adjusting the volume
- May simultaneously pair with an Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 6”x5”x3”
- 1-year warranty from Apple
In the box: Powerbeats3 wireless earphones, 4 sets of eartips in different sizes, carrying case, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), quick start guide, warranty card.